TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Hoodie Lab and our website, hoodielab.com. These terms and conditions ( “Terms”) apply when you as a consumer ( “You”), place an order through hoodielab.com and associated pages (the “Website”). The terms are an agreement between you and Hoodie.
The conditions are only applicable for you as a consumer when an order is placed through the website. We ask that you carefully read the Terms before further use of the website.
By making purchases from, and by using the site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
To order on the website, you must be 18 years or older. Hoodie Lab accepts, under Swedish law, to not accept credit card payment from people under the age of 18 years. We reserve the right in individual cases to deny or change your order (for example, if you have given false personal information and / or has any record for non-payment of debt).
Hoodie Lab have no liability in case of errors in images, product description or technical specifications, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changes in prices from suppliers or currency fluctuations), or inaccurate information regarding whether an item is in stock. Hoodie Lab have the right to correct any such errors and to change or update information at any time. If an incorrect price has been entered for an item that you have ordered, we will notify you of this and await your approval of the corrected price before continuing with the order. All pictures on the website must be exclusively seen as illustrations. Such illustrations cannot be guaranteed to reproduce the goods you receive, or the product’s exact appearance, features or origin.
The website, and all the content on it are owned by Hoodie Lab or its licensors. The information is protected by including intellectual property and market laws. This means that trademarks, trade names, product names, images, graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without written approval from hoodie lab.
PRICES, FEES AND PAYMENT
When we receive an order from you, we will send a confirmation to your email address. It is therefore important that you enter the correct information when you place an order. We recommend that you save the confirmation to facilitate any contact with our customer services. Confirmation is also your proof that you completed your purchase.
Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt within the EU. VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the EU.
Orders to countries outside of EU may be subject to local VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that Hoodie Lab has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, Hoodie Lab cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
If your country is part of the European Union (EU), prices include VAT.
You can choose to pay with debit, credit card or by PayPal. Hoodie Lab has the right to deny the order if the bill payment or other similar payment method selected by you are not approved by hoodie lab. Hoodie Lab reserves the right to not always offer all payment methods, or change the payment method if your choice of payment for some reason is not working at the time of purchase. Note that any restrictions on the payment options are listed on the website.
All credit or debit card transactions on hoodielab.com are managed by Stripe. Hoodie Lab doesn’t store or handle any banking or credit card numbers on our site.
Hoodie Lab can offer promotions on the website that have more favorable conditions than what is stated in these Terms, such as discounts. These more favorable conditions apply as long as the campaign is active and for the specific goods specified by Hoodie Lab in connection with the campaign. We reserve the right to revoke such campaigns at any time. Upon termination or revocation of a campaign these conditions will apply without modification. Deals on specific items on the website will last for a limited time and while supplies last.
DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
Goods that are in stock are normally delivered within the number of days specified on the website. Unless otherwise agreed, for example, in connection with ordering goods that are not currently in stock.
If you feel that the supply of goods is delayed, which causes you to no longer wish to complete the purchase, it is up to you to make a cancellation. In the event that the item has already been shipped, the customer must receive the order. A cancellation is not valid until confirmation is received from hoodie lab. If a product is no longer offered, Hoodie Lab have the right to cancel the purchase and issue a refund. We will notify the customer of a refund or if a similar product is available.
hoodie lab’s responsibility for errors in connection with the delivery is limited in accordance with the terms of delivery of the shipment, and what follows from these conditions.
Our liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with your order on the website is limited to the total amount of your order. Hoodie Lab has no liability for indirect losses.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND EXCHANGE RIGHT
You have 14 days from the day of receiving your product to be fully refunded for your purchase if you return the product, and up to 30 days to exchange your product.
The product must be in the same condition as when it was received. The product shall also be in their original containers with labels intact and protective stickers.
- In the case of repayment, Hoodie Lab will pay the amount back to you as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the date we received your notice of withdrawal. Hoodie Lab may withhold the payment until we have received the goods or you have proven that the goods have been sent back, for example, through a filing receipt.
The refund will be made to the source of original purchase, unless otherwise agreed or if any issues arise.
- A product can only be replaced with a product of equal or lesser value. If you want to switch to a more expensive product, you must return the product and we will issue a full refund. After this you may if you wish to add a new order for the right product.
Products purchased directly from our website must be returned to our warehouse for a substitution to be made. The products cannot be exchanged at a local store.
Please note that you may need to pay the freight for the return package. After exchanging a product, Hoodie Lab pay the freight costs of the new package.
WARRANTY AND CLAIMS
Hoodie Lab warranty is valid for one(1) year.
The products are manufactured to meet our high quality standards. In addition, the products are also covered by our warranty against any manufacturing defects. The covers fitting, stitching and adhesives. Hoodie Lab warranty covers only the parts mentioned above. To report a warranty issue, please contact customer service at [email protected]
Note that Hoodie Lab warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damage due to loss, theft, fire, water, or natural disasters.
- Problems or damage caused by misuse, neglect (knocks, dents, crushing, falling), accidents or unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Aesthetic changes, defects and damage due to normal wear and tear and aging (for. Eg. Scratches, worn leather and flaking paint, etc.).
- Failure to follow the care instructions (link) may void the warranty.
It is important that customers carefully examine the item when they have been received. If your item has been damaged during transport, you must report this as soon as possible to the customer service. If you discover that an item is damaged or does not match the item you ordered, you have to contact customer service within 30 days.
Any complaints should be made to our customer service. Please provide us with your order number and the reason for your complaint and we will return with further instructions on returning the product.
In the event that a returned product has no fault, Hoodie Lab has the right to charge a fee for transportation costs. If an item is to be replaced, this is done on a product of similar model or design. If a particular product is no longer in stock the customer has the right to be refunded. If a dispute arises between you as a customer and Hoodie Lab and we are unable to resolve the dispute, you can submit a complaint to the EU’s functioning dispute settlement online, ODR. More information can be found via the following link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Our website may include user-generated content such as user designs and social media. Hoodie Lab takes no legal responsibility for such materials. In case you suspect a copyright infringement, or infringement of any other right, or for any other reason feel offended by the content published on the website, please contact our customer service.
By submitting your designs (the “Design”) to hoodielab.com you express your intention to use the services offered by Hoodie Lab and Kouli Bros AB (Parent Company), its affiliates and parents (collectively “Hoodie Lab”), which include the marketing and advertising of your Design, and the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of your Design on physical products, and you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Design Submission Terms and Conditions”):
– You own and will maintain ownership of the Design. Hoodie Lab does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Designs.
– If Hoodie Lab is able to facilitate the sale of products featuring the Design via hoodielab.com website, Hoodie Lab will pay you an amount that is 20% of its “net receipts.” “Net Receipts” are the revenue from the sale of the Design minus all taxes, shipping, returns and allowances (including cash or credit refunds made to customers, rebates, and other allowances off the actual sale price).
– By submitting the Design, you hereby grant Hoodie Lab a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner now known or hereafter devised.
– You shall be solely responsible, in the context of your use of the Hoodie Lab Services, for ensuring that your Content does not infringe any statutory regulations or third-party rights. We are technically unable to and will not check your Content prior to its publication on Hoodie Lab.
– By submitting Content to Hoodie Lab you represent and warrant that you own all IP rights of the Content which are necessary for its use in conjunction with the Hoodie Lab Services and that the Content does not qualify as “Inappropriate Content”.
– Inappropriate Content is content that
infringes the IP rights of any other person or entity (e.g. copyrights, ancillary copyrights, patents, trademarks, company symbols, work titles or designs);
defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious groups;
contains malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information;
infringes data protection law or rights of privacy or publicity;
is misleading and deceptive or offers or disseminates fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions; and/or
is obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
– Please help us by immediately reporting any Inappropriate or potentially Inappropriate Content (including Heinous Contents) that you may discover on our Marketplace. If you believe that the Work infringes your IP rights or any of your other rights or is otherwise inappropriate, you may formally submit a complaint. The procedure of such complaint is described in our IP Infringing Contents and Inappropriate Contents Policy.
– You also grant Hoodie Lab a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, portray, display and publish your name, appearance, voice, likeness, photographic image, and biographical information, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
– You also understand that Hoodie Lab is acting as an independent contractor for you, and will market and advertise the Design to the public, and obtain orders from customers for the purchase of products featuring the Design. Hoodie Lab will, and will arrange for third parties to fulfill customer orders by facilitating payment for the manufacture, distribution, and delivery of products featuring the Design.
– You may need to request a revocation of the licenses you granted to Hoodie Lab. On such an occasion you can make this request by emailing [email protected] Your e-mail must have “Request for Revocation” in the subject line, include the title of the Design, and explain the basis for the request. Hoodie Lab will preserve the right to sell through any items bearing the Design, and advertise and promote the same, until all inventory is exhausted.
– All payments for Hoodielab.com sales will be made to the registered PayPal account on a monthly basis within 7 days after the end of each month.
All products remain Hoodie Lab property until full payment has been received.
All attempts at fraud will be reported to the police. Hoodie Lab reserves the right to cancel a purchase if fraud is suspected.
In case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution, rebellion, government action, strike, lockout, blockade, natural disaster or similar event, technical problems, failure of electrical / telecommunications / data communications or other communications, as well as defects or delays in services from subcontractors due to circumstances stated herein. Hoodie Lab will be able to apply themselves to force majeure. These circumstances shall constitute grounds for freedom from liability and other sanctions. If this occurs, we will try to inform you.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Swedish law applies to these Terms and your use of this website. To the extent the law allows, Swedish courts have exclusive jurisdiction regarding disputes arising out of these Terms or your use of the website, with the exception of cases where Hoodie Lab voluntarily choose to take legal action against a customer / user where it has residence.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Hoodie Lab reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the website. Changes apply from the time you have accepted the Terms (in conjunction with any new purchase or visits to the website), or 30 days after we have informed you about the changes. Hoodie Lab recommend that you keep yourself updated on the website regularly to be aware of any changes to the Terms.
If the competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal finds that any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the provision in question and all other provisions to be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. The provisions declared invalid or unenforceable will be replaced by relevant legal guidance and advice.
KOULI BROS AB
Contact: Hoodie Lab Support
E-mail: [email protected]