By submitting your designs (the “Design”) to hoodielab.com you express your intention to use the services offered by Hoodie Lab and Kouli Bros AB (Parent Company), its affiliates and parents (collectively “Hoodie Lab”), which include the marketing and advertising of your Design, and the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of your Design on physical products, and you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Design Submission Terms and Conditions”):
– You own and will maintain ownership of the Design. Hoodie Lab does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Designs.
– If Hoodie Lab is able to facilitate the sale of products featuring the Design via hoodielab.com website, Hoodie Lab will pay you an amount that is 20% of its “net receipts.” “Net Receipts” are the revenue from the sale of the Design minus all taxes, shipping, returns and allowances (including cash or credit refunds made to customers, rebates, and other allowances off the actual sale price).
– By submitting the Design, you hereby grant Hoodie Lab a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner now known or hereafter devised.
– You shall be solely responsible, in the context of your use of the Hoodie Lab Services, for ensuring that your Content does not infringe any statutory regulations or third-party rights. We are technically unable to and will not check your Content prior to its publication on Hoodie Lab.
– By submitting Content to Hoodie Lab you represent and warrant that you own all IP rights of the Content which are necessary for its use in conjunction with the Hoodie Lab Services and that the Content does not qualify as “Inappropriate Content”.
– Inappropriate Content is content that
- infringes the IP rights of any other person or entity (e.g. copyrights, ancillary copyrights, patents, trademarks, company symbols, work titles or designs);
- defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious groups;
- contains malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information;
- infringes data protection law or rights of privacy or publicity;
- is misleading and deceptive or offers or disseminates fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions; and/or
- is obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
– Please help us by immediately reporting any Inappropriate or potentially Inappropriate Content (including Heinous Contents) that you may discover on our Marketplace. If you believe that the Work infringes your IP rights or any of your other rights or is otherwise inappropriate, you may formally submit a complaint. The procedure of such complaint is described in our IP Infringing Contents and Inappropriate Contents Policy.
– You also grant Hoodie Lab a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, portray, display and publish your name, appearance, voice, likeness, photographic image, and biographical information, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
– You also understand that Hoodie Lab is acting as an independent contractor for you, and will market and advertise the Design to the public, and obtain orders from customers for the purchase of products featuring the Design. Hoodie Lab will, and will arrange for third parties to fulfill customer orders by facilitating payment for the manufacture, distribution, and delivery of products featuring the Design.
– You may need to request a revocation of the licenses you granted to Hoodie Lab. On such an occasion you can make this request by emailing [email protected]. Your e-mail must have “Request for Revocation” in the subject line, include the title of the Design, and explain the basis for the request. Hoodie Lab will preserve the right to sell through any items bearing the Design, and advertise and promote the same, until all inventory is exhausted.
– All payments for Hoodielab.com sales will be made to the registered PayPal account on a monthly basis within 7 days after the end of each month.